9.1.12

BreakFree Photoshoot

The last two months i'm the fashion editor of Break Free.For the January issue i decided to write about the greek blogs. So, i invited four bloggers for an interview and a photoshooting.We spent the Friday at my favorite restaurant in Psychiko called "Albion".


Alexia and i on duty




At the interview

Stephanie and our photographer Maria Proios

My vintage necklace


Lydia and me

Photography by Yannis Papoutsakis

My beloved photographer Yannis
photo taken by Maria

Rea on duty





Me have fun

These are some backstage photos.
I'm so excited and i can't wait for the editorial...When is ready,you will be the first ones to know..

photos by: Maria Proios 
                          Yannis Papoutsakis
             Stephanie
    Me






2 comments:

  1. i have seen few of the photos at Stephanie's blog and i am so excited to see the final result! good work guys! :)

    ReplyDelete