1.12.11

Hello December


December is officially here.How did this year fly by SO fast???


Doutzen Kroes shines in a Louis Vuitton hat for the December cover of  Numéro China

December 2011 cover of Vogue Paris styled by Emmanuelle Alt. Kate Moss wears a Balmain jumpsuit and is transformed in David Bowie...just soooo Rock & Roll.....

true !!!!

                 

Try the Toffee Nut Latte





Please snow a little, please let me be happy,please let my hands not dry from the cold.....hhhmmm?? Remember that snow??? Please make it double....

4 comments:

  1. I am your new follower!!Teleio post...kai sigoura o xeimwnas einai i pio wraia epoxi mono kai mono gia ts taseis twn rouxwn!
    juliete-has-a-gun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! U can check mine too. Keep walking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great round-up of pictures. I can't believe that's Kate Moss on the cover! I love the quote you wrote about holding on.

    ReplyDelete